Translation and Interpretation

We use MCIS Language Services for all translation (written) and interpretation (spoken) needs.

Most schools usually need to book an interpreter; not a translator.

Schools should consider using an interpreter when:

  • Communicating in English with a parent/guardian whose main language is not English;
  • Any participant in the conversation or meeting (including the school) would be disadvantage without the support of an interpreter;
  • A meeting is likely to include educational or legal jargon; or
  • Preventing miscommunication or cultural disconnect is an identified goal.

Contact Us