Record and Transcript Requests


Former Thames Valley Students

Walk-in services are not available.

If you select the pick-up option when ordering your transcript, you will be contacted via email to book a pick-up time. Pick-up is available Monday to Friday, between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm unless otherwise noted. If you select the mailing option, records will be sent out using regular ground mail unless alternative arrangements are made.


If you want to order certified copies of transcripts complete the Online Transcript Request Form.

The Ontario Student Transcript Request (OST) is the official record of a student's academic achievement at the secondary school level in Ontario.

Note: If you are having issues with this form please use the Google Chrome browser. Please note that the form may not be compatible with smart phones.

If you are a student and are applying online to an Ontario university or college, the fastest way to receive your transcript is to order it through the Ontario University Application Centre (OUAC) or Ontario College Application Service (OCAS).

If you left school prior to 2002 you will not have an Ontario Education Number (OEN). Enter 9 zeroes in the OEN if you do not have an assigned number.

If you graduated this year and completed credits during summer school, those marks/credits will be electronically transmitted from your home school to OCAS and OUAC after mid-August.

You will be able to track on-line status of your application and transcript request through your OUAC/OCAS account.

Requests for other student records

Submit a Student Record Request Form if you need student records and/or a letter of attestation for the following purposes:

  • Proof of English instruction while in school (to permit a student to attend English school in Quebec);
  • Proof of school attendance (for citizenship or pension purposes);
  • Proof of a learning disability (e.g. psychological and /or speech and language assessments).

Requests from third parties on behalf of students

If you are requesting student records on behalf of a student, you must complete the Third Party Request Form and submit a signed student consent form. A fee may be charged for this service and there is no processing time provided.

Request from third parties for education verifications

If you are looking to verify the education of a student, you must complete the Online Education Verification Form and submit a signed consent form. No supporting documentation is provided and there is no processing time provided.

Requests for historical information

The TVDSB Archives is able to offer members of the public research services on matters related to schools, former students, and the Thames Valley District School Board (an amalgamation of the amalgamation of the Elgin County Board of Education, The Board of Education for the City of London, Middlesex County Board of Education, and Oxford County Board of Education).

Please complete the Request for Historical Information Form and send to TVDSB Records Centre via:

Fax: 519-452-2409
In Person: TVDSB Records Centre (951 Leathorne Street, London, ON N5Z 3M7)

Processing fees and times

Fee $15.00 for the first copy and $5 for each additional copy, up to six copies. No processing time is provided. 

Important information

We cannot provide a complete/current transcript request if the last secondary school or adult learning centre you attended was not with the Thames Valley District School Board.

We cannot release any student information over the phone.

Student records are confidential. If the student is over 18 years of age, records can only be issued with written student consent.

Any discrepancies in courses or marks must be resolved by your home school. The Records Centre will not change information on transcripts.

The Records Centre will not print report cards. Contact your home school regarding these documents.

The Records Centre does not graduate students. If applicable, submit any outstanding paperwork needed to graduate to your last school.

Contact Us