Contact Us

We believe that open, respectful, two-way communication builds relationships and enhances student success.

Who do I contact if I have a question regarding my child's education?

As a parent or guardian, your child's teacher is always recommended as the first point of contact. If unable to help you directly, they can advise you on who to contact for further information.

Who do I contact regarding school and Board programs or policies?

Please contact the principal of the school for information regarding programs and/or policies. The school principal is a wealth of information and is willing to assist parents and guardians with inquiries. A complete listing of Board Policies and Procedures is also available. 

For more information, contact us at:

Thames Valley District School Board
1250 Dundas Street 
London, ON N5W 5P2

Tel: 519-452-2000
Fax: 519-452-2395

Director's Services: Communications
Director's Services: Trustees Office
Learning Support Services: Information Technology Services(ITS)
Learning Support Services: Research & Assessment
Learning Support Services: Special Education
OSS: Business: Financial Services
OSS: Business: Purchasing
(519) 452-2000 x 20307
OSS: Facility Services
OSS: Facility Services: Capital Projects
(519) 452-2000 x TBA
OSS: Human Resources: Administration
OSS: Human Resources: Benefits/Disability Management/Health&Safety/System
(519) 452-2000 x 20344
OSS: Human Resources: Employee Relations
(519) 452-2000 x 20249
OSS: Human Resources: Staffing

Contact Us