Key Contacts & Inquiries
We recommend you direct specific inquiries to the following:
- Questions regarding attendance and school boundaries – Contact your designated school.
- Determining your child’s designated school – Contact 519-452-2000
- Attendance – Contact school directly if your child is ill or late.
- Classroom issues – Contact your school principal.
- Transportation and busing – Contact your school for more information.
- Employment – Visit our website at: www.tvdsb.ca/jobs
Directory of School Administrators
(Superintendents, Principals and Vice-Principals)
School Contact Information:
(Addresses, Phone & Fax numbers)Directory of Education Centre Administration CLICK HEREInternational & Foreign Students CLICK HERE
Education Centre Mailing Address
Thames Valley District School Board
1250 Dundas Street (P.O. Box 5888)
London, ON N6A 5L1
Phone: 519-452-2000 (Education Centre)
Fax: 519-452-2395 (Education Centre)