The following is a list of services provided by the Guidance Department to assist students with their individual Exit Program:
1. Exit Information for graduates - this is provided in late September or early October of each year through class visits to all gr. 12 classes (Grad booklets are provided during these visits). See powerpoint presentation below.
2. Exit Information for non-graduates - provided through an individual counselling session where students are provided with resources regarding applying for employment and available community resources.
3. Visits from employers, universities, colleges, Canadian Armed Forces, apprenticeship programs and private post-secondary institutions.
4. Information and assistance in applying to college and university.
5. Financial Planning and OSAP presentations to assist with planning for post-secondary.
6. Students review plans for post-secondary education/employment.
7. Issue a copy of Ontario Student Transcript, Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Certificate, or Certificate of Accomplishment, Honour Roll or Excellence in Education certificates and French Immersion certificate(s).
8. Information about evening courses, self-study, elearning courses, Reconnect or attending another secondary school.
9. Commencement exercises to recognize graduates and award/scholarship recipients.
|PPTX file: You need Microsoft PowerPoint to view this file. Download a free PowerPoint viewer for PC or Macintosh.|
|Corel WordPerfect® Office X3 - word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and email solutions.|