Tuesday, March 27, 2012 – The Thames Valley District School Board invites applications for the position of Trustee to serve as one of two Trustees representing Wards 7, 8, 9, 10 and 13 in the City of London. The successful applicant will complete the Board’s four-year term expiring November 30, 2014.
A person is qualified to be a trustee who:
• is 18 years of age or older;
• is a Canadian citizen;
• is a public school supporter;
• is a resident within the jurisdiction of the Thames Valley District School Board;
• is not an employee of the Thames Valley District School Board;
• is not legally prohibited from voting; and
• is not disqualified by any legislation from holding school board office.
Applications outlining your interest in the position and what you can contribute to the success of Thames Valley students are to be sent to the attention of Joyce Bennett, Chair of the Board, Thames Valley District School Board, P.O. Box 5888, London, Ontario, N6A 5L1, and received no later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday, April 13, 2012.
Following the interview process, a recommendation for appointment will be taken to the Board for approval.
General inquiries: 519-452-2000, Ext. 20219
||pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 5 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.