How to Contribute
How Can I Help Support the Foundation?
Your donation will help to provide the additional resources students need to learn successfully. There are many ways that you can help:
Foundation staff will be pleased to help you identity the current needs that best appeal to your personal or corporate interest.
- give to a special program that enhances educational opportunity for all students
- give to support programming in the arts, music, health and fitness or environmental studies
- give to establish a student scholarship, bursary or award fund (click for brochure)
Your Gifts to the Foundation
Your gift will make a difference for our students, our community, our future. Consider the following ways to give:
Consider a Planned Gift
- donation by cheque or money order
- corporate gifts of funds or in-kind donations
- tributes and memorial donations
- a planned or deferred gift
A planned gift will give you or your estate substantial tax savings and enable the Thames Valley Education Foundation to plan ahead for many initiatives that will benefit children and youth in our schools. Types of Planned Gifts include:
- bequest by will
- life insurance policies
- gifts of securities
How To Give
1. Simply download the pledge-form, print it out and mail or fax it to us.
You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files.
2. Using your credit card by telephone, call (519) 452-2000 ext. 20202
3. Donate online through Canada Helps
||pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 5 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.