Sir Frederick Banting S.S.
Family Studies courses incorporate enrichment projects into the classes. Students may choose to begin with a higher skills assignment for practical work or do additional projects at lunch time.
- sewing projects
- design projects
- working in fashion retail business
- food labs
- additional cooking at home and samples brought in
- more extensive investigative ISP (independent study project)
- observation / volunteering in community facilities
- observation / reports for various child care facilities
- volunteering in both child care and elder care facilities